Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Catching Up Part Two. . . July





July was so much fun, but a little exhausting. Mom was here visiting, so for some reason I went on a project expedition. She helped me with everything and took care of Caleb a lot. I was able to take care of a lot of things around the house that I had been putting off. In the end, the hard work paid off and now I can relax a little. Highlights for July. . . .

We gave our front yard a makeover! This was Brian's personal favorite. HA!



We visited the Butterfly Exhibit at the Museum of Natural History in Santa Barbara.


















We went to the midwife two times to "Check on the Baby" (as Caleb would say).

















Lots of playtime with Wo-Wo!
















And we took some belly shots for baby sister.





















Well, I think that catches us up for the summer so far. Hopefully, I will be really good and get August on here before Caylyn is born! I hope you all enjoy our little updates. Take Care.


JULIE

No comments: