Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Caylyn's Birthday

Caylyn has arrived! She came into the world at 10:38pm on September 20th.
She weighed 6lbs 15oz and is 19.75" long. I was only in labor for a couple of hours so we are glad we decided to have her at home ahead of time. Our midwives arrived here at 9:20pm and she was born a little over an hour later. We are so blessed to be able to have her at home and in the bathtub. She's our little mermaid!























Caleb is so excited to have his little sister here. He loves and kisses on her constantly. He is always asking where she is and what she is doing and why she is crying.
We are all doing really well and Caylyn is already gaining weight! We love her so much already and can't wait for you all to meet her.
Well, that is it for now . Check back soon for more pictures and an update.





3 comments:

Lori said...

she is beautiful. i have so many questions. i can't wait to call you, but i know you have your hands full now. we are thinking about you guys and are in our prayers. but one question that can't wait, how do you spell her name because the title has kaylyn and the text has caylyn.

Anonymous said...

Caylyn, I cant wait to meet you. I know that Mommy and Daddy, WoWo and Caleb will take good care of you till I do. I send Hugs and Kisses to all of you.
Love,
Nanny

The Russell's said...

Oops, on my original post I spelled my sweet baby girl's name with a 'K'. All I can say is maybe I should have taken my nap before I did my blog today! :)
Julie